Having a poor smile robs your self-esteem confidence?
However, you should have zero worries as there are veneers which have been designed to best suit your dental needs.
Provisional veneers Los Angeles are thin nature shells that are placed on the surface of the front teeth to improve the enamel appearance.
They have tooth color and are made of either porcelain or composite resins materials and are permanently bonded to your teeth.
Dental issues addressed by provisional veneers Los Angeles
There are several reasons why many people are opting for provisional veneers here in Los Angeles including:
- Teeth that are worn or torn out may hinder you a lot like proper chewing, smiling issues and biting. However, this situation is well solved by the application of provisional veneers.
- Broken and chipped off teeth. This is as a result of gnashing and grinding of the teeth. Broken teeth might have an effect on chewing hard substances such as sugarcane.
- Teeth that are discolored. Discoloration of the teeth might be as a result of excessive fluoride intakes or the presence of tetracycline in some pharmaceutical drugs. Provisional veneers Los Angeles are a perfect fit to solve this issue.
- The wide gap between teeth. For individuals with a widened gap between teeth veneers dentist, Los Angeles will tend to help in curbing that issue by placing provisional veneers Los Angeles to cover up the gaps in order to enhance uniformity.
How provisional veneers Los Angeles are placed?
At our dental clinic, we have a team of highly skilled professionals who design the veneers and place them to their best fit on your teeth.
Foremost, you will be diagnosed by our Veneers dentist Los Angeles to know if you serve as the right candidate for the provisional veneers. The use of x-rays is found in this step.
The Veneers dentist Los Angeles will then prepare your enamel by extracting a certain millimeter of your tooth exactly as the amount of veneer to be placed. Preparing the veneer to be placed may take up to 2-5 weeks to make the best model.
Local anesthesia is usually applied to numb the area and making the procedure as pain-free as possible.
Bonding is the last procedure. It entails permanently cementing the provisional veneers Los Angeles to your teeth.
Pros of provisional veneers Los Angeles
The most epitome benefits of veneers are to improve your teeth appearance. However, there are several oral occurrences that can be treated by provisional veneers. Such may include:
- Teeth that are chipped off or broken.
- Badly discoloration of the teeth that cannot be corrected by whitening.
- Widened gaps between the teeth.
- Uneven teeth sizes and unusually shaped teeth.
With provisional veneers, you are merited of benefits such as an improved smile, improved overall oral appearance, improved smile, reduced difficulties with speech delivery and boosted confidence with your self-esteem.
Maintaining provisional veneers
- Minimize chewing on hard objects like your fingernails and hard foodstuffs. Consuming such may threaten the veneers and they may fall off.
- Avoid excessive consumption of soft drinks such as sodas.
- While on sports or games, assure that you put on a mouthguard.
There are drawbacks of provisional veneers Los Angeles such are sensitivity, the process is usually irreversible and provisional veneers are costly. Though the benefits outweigh the flaws.