Here in Los Angeles, individuals who have a hard time while smiling, speech delivery or chewing can opt for temporary veneers. However, you are not limited to the temporary veneers as you can opt for the ones which offer a long-lasting permanent solution.
Our Veneers dentist may suggest the temporary veneers if you happen to feel uncomfortable with the permanently bonded ones. The prices are another aspect which may tend to attract you to temporary veneers instead of the permanently fixed ones. Though, at our clinic, we offer incredibly high-quality services at affordable cost-effective rates.
Uses of temporary veneers
- Widened gaps in teeth- temporary veneers are applied in order to fill the gap and enhance oral uniformity.
- Bacterial plaque- for teeth that have plaque which is not easily corrected by the whitening, opting to temporary veneers will be the best suit.
- Worn out teeth. Teeth that are worn out or torn down tend to diminish your self-esteem, in order to curb this Veneers is here to offer the best temporary veneers procedure to do away with the oral embarrassment.
- Broken teeth- chipped off or broken teeth limit one from doing something that concerns oral appearance inclusive is smiling and speech. Temporary veneers will be placed to restore the smile alongside strong and healthy teeth.
- Teeth that are unevenly sized and shaped can be made uniform and beautiful in appearance by applying temporary veneers.
What to expect?
Similar as to how porcelain veneers are placed, temporary veneers take after the same procedure. You will be diagnosed to know if you are the ideal candidate for such veneers and if your oral health history agrees with the placement of the veneers.
Local anesthesia is also used to ensure you do not experience pain during the procedure. However, as the name suggests the veneers are only for a temporary cause.
Prices of temporary veneers?
Inasmuch as we offer affordable rates, there are some factors which are put into consideration when naming the price. The factors include:
- A number of teeth to be treated.
- The geographical location of the patient.
- The expertise applied. Too much dental work applied attracts higher pay.
- The reputation and skills of the dentist.
Pros of temporary veneers
- Improved overall oral appearance.
- Improved smile.
- Reduced difficulty in speech delivery.
- More treatment opportunities are recognized as well- Multiple flaws can be corrected at an instant, therefore, if you have several dental cosmetic flaws such as widened gaps, discoloration, chipped off teeth or stains; these can all be handled at an instant.
- The process is reversible since the veneers are placed to serve temporarily. Therefore, a couple of alterations may be considered.
Cons of temporary Veneers
- The treatment is quite expensive.
- The treatment is not quite suitable for all individuals. If you have excessive tooth decay or your teeth are over misaligned then the procedure will not be an appropriate option for you
- Teeth sensitivity is at it’s high. Sensitivity to hot or cold drinks will be at its peak.