Here in Los Angeles, individuals who have a hard time while smiling, speech delivery or chewing can opt for cosmetic veneers.
Uses of cosmetic veneers
- Widened gaps in teeth- cosmetic veneers are applied in order to fill the gap and enhance oral uniformity.
- Bacterial plaque- for teeth that have plaque which is not easily corrected by whitening, opting to cosmetic veneers will be a best suit.
- Worn out teeth. Teeth that are worn out or torn down tend to diminish your self-esteem, in order to curb this veneers dentist is here to offer the best cosmetic veneers application to do away with the oral embarrassment.
- Broken teeth- chipped off and broken teeth limit one from doing something that concerns oral appearance inclusive is smiling and speech. Cosmetic veneers will be placed to restore the smile alongside strong and healthy teeth.
- Teeth that are unevenly sized and shaped can be made uniform and beautiful in appearance by applying cosmetic veneers.
Costs of cosmetic veneers
Cosmetic veneers go for $950 to $2200 per tooth. However, some factors affect the price, such are:
- Geographical location of the patient. If you are living in metropolitan regions with a dense population and massive development, then get ready to dig into your pockets.
- The number of teeth also affect the costs, in that, the greater the number of teeth the higher the costs and vice versa.
- The expertise applied. Too much dental work applied attracts higher pay.
- The reputation and skills of the veneers dentist also triggers the costs. Renowned dentists charge higher unlike veneers dentist with a low expertise records.
Merits of cosmetic veneers
- Smiling is no longer a problem. Since the veneers will be placed to restore the forgone smile.
- Since, cosmetic veneers are stain resistant, it’s a guarantee that the teeth will remain whiter for a longer period.
- Multiple flaws can be corrected at an instant, therefore, if you have several dental cosmetic flaws such as widened gaps, discoloration, chipped off teeth or stains; these can all be handled at an instant.
- Long lasting solutions are offered. Most cosmetic veneers can take up to ten to fifteen years before a replacement.
Demerits of cosmetic veneers
There are several drawbacks as accompanied to cosmetic veneers:
- The treatment is quite expensive.
- The process is irreversible. No alterations can be made once the cosmetic veneers are placed.
- The treatment is not quite suitable for all individuals. If you have excessive tooth decay or your teeth are over misaligned, then the procedure will not be an appropriate option for you
- Teeth sensitivity is at it’s high. Sensitivity to hot or cold drinks will be at its peak.
If you are considering cosmetic veneers in Los Angeles, then you should practice oral hygiene at it’s best to preserve maintain the veneers. However, the veneers dentist will always give you precautions that you must abide by to preserve them.